The word chakra comes from the Sanskrit and means wheel. This term is used in the East to refer to energy centres scattered throughout the body, especially to the seven major centres located in the trunk of the human body, the first outside the body just below the genitals and the seventh above the head. The latter is always represented by an aura or crown of light.
Each of these seven centres influences and relates to each of our physical functions: organic, biochemical, emotional and behavioural of the human being, also influencing the closest environment, home, work, and relationships. In this table of interrelationships, we can see the main functions and correlations.
Knowing then the great influence of these energy centres that can now be measured and their energy emissions photographed in their colours, it is vital to recognize the importance of keeping them aligned, harmonized and improved.
The therapy of the chakras aims to clean, harmonize, and empower the chakras, through different techniques.
- Strong aromas.
- Sounds (percussion) with different instruments and vocalizations.
Alignment and harmonization:
- Sounds characteristic of each centre.
- Flavourings according to the need of the patient process.
Empowering or Strengthening:
- Tonification of points of influence.
- Special aromas.
- A feeling of floating.
- Deep relaxation sensation.
- Feeling of clarity.
- Feeling of having lucidity and better vision.
- Feeling of health strengthening.
- Better attitude towards life.
- Feeling of joy.
NOTE: It is important, after therapy, to remain calm and in connection with yourself for a few moments, integrating the effects of therapy.